Everyone needs a good climbing partner, that's why we named our new rope bag 'The Geily'. Whether heading to the local crag, the gym or packing for big trips, Geily will carry it all.
Made with love in Melbourne, Australia, like everything else we do.
Geily - Rope Bag
- Diamondloc fabric, lightweight and highly water- and abrasion resistant
- Dimensions, 27cm side width x 30cm in hight x 42cm wide
- Removable funnel tarp made of 210D nylon
- Gear loops for organising your quick draws and belay devices
- Stash pocket for personal items
- Removable shoulder sling
- Designed to comfortably fit 60 metre 10mm rope, harness, shoes, chalk bag and a few necessities
- Can fit 120 metres of 10mm rope
- Sewn in handles / haul points and ends
- Alloy adjustable buckles
- Drawstring with 3mm cord and SP3 eyelets
- Handmade in Melbourne, Australia