Our new 40 litre Pintle haul bag is made of 900 gram weight PVC fabric with optimum strength, excellent flex resistance, high scratch and UV resistance. The funnel shaped throat is a double layered 500 denier Cordura. It features an easy access draw cord closure. The fold away shoulder straps and waist-belt are laminate EVA foam and covered with a durable, low-sweat contact fabric. Shoulder straps feature a side release buckles for easy deployment. All webbing is weight rated. Printed logos are in 3M Reflective for a reason, so you can easily find your bags in the dark. Proudly made in Melbourne, Australia.
Pintle 40L Haul Bag
- Desinged by climbers for climbers
- Size 40 litres + throat
- Dimensions, 60cm + (16cm throat) x 31cm x 21cm
- Total weight, 1589 grams
- 900 gram weight PVC fabric
- Double layered 500 denier Cordura funnel shaped throat
- Easy access draw cord closure
- Laminate EVA foam with a low-sweat contact fabric shoulder straps and waist-belt
- Printed logos are in 3M Reflective for a reason, so you can easily find your bags in the dark.
- Hand made with love in Melbourne, Australia